Friday, April 16, 2010

what a rainy, lazy day!

Today was a very rainy, lazy day! We really didn't do much around here at all, which rarely ever happens. It was a nice change. We spent a lot of time playing with Hunter. Jason and Hunter took a really long nap. I went and got my drivers permit... yes, you read that right. I'm finally getting my drivers license! I'm really excited about it. Then I came home and made a steak dinner and we ate with my mom. Then Jason and I watched a movie while Hunter climbed all over us and ran around. We never do that, it was a nice change. 

After Hunter went to sleep, Jason was washing the bottles. I had him close his eyes and we pretended that we were back in our house in North Carolina. We closed our eyes and I went through all the details of our house in North Carolina, and Jason cried :( He misses his brother and his friends so much. He misses how it was when we all lived together, and so do I. I know someday we will look back and this part of our life and realize how good we have it and how blessed we are, and we will miss THIS.
 I wish we could have it all, everyone in the same place, so that we wouldn't have to miss a thing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love some blog love :)