Thursday, April 15, 2010

another productive morning!

It's 9 am! And I'm already making progress in our kitchen. It seems like every day I'm working on finishing this kitchen. I must admit the decorating is fun!



This is the gift that Suzy gave me yesterday! I love it!! It's a liver and white english springer, just like our lilly pup! 


I hung this really funky cork board in that annoying spot above our stove, along with the caffe latte sign. Thanks so much to auntie arlene for these cool gifts! I don't know what my house would look like without her! 





Now on to my baby who wants to play! 

xo

2 comments:

  1. I love the corkboard above your stove! Great job, Lindsey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tiffany! I have decide I'm not going to use it to display as many pictures. More for new recipes (or our favorites) and maybe cute sayings or inspiration from magazines. We will see, I'm always changing stuff around :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love some blog love :)