Tuesday, April 20, 2010

oh how i despise laundry..

I will wash it, I will dry it... but I do not like folding and putting away laundry. I completely put it off until I have to fold it and then force myself to put it away. 


It wasn't that bad... 



Hunter fell asleep at 10:30 this morning, he was really cranky so I gave him some tylenol. He has a ton of teeth coming in and a really bad diaper rash. Now I'm just waiting for him to wake up. I think I'm going to cook us some shrimp on the grill for lunch. And then work on a few fun projects around here. I have a bunch of white t-shirts that need to be tied in order to dye. All of my dye is on it's way for delivery today!!! I'm looking forward to a colorful week full of sunshine and tie dyes!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love some blog love :)