Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Do you know how loved you are?

Hunter and I were eating spaghetti and meatballs for lunch. He started to fall asleep in his highchair. This was good!   He has been taking late naps recently and it's really messing up our bedtime routine. So his eyes closed today and then they opened real quick. I scooped him up and he fell back to sleep in my arms. He was covered in spaghetti sauce, but at least he was asleep at a reasonable hour. Two hours later, here is my happy boy ready to go! 





And our project for the day, giving new life to this funky plant holder. We went out back while daddy taught his music lesson and spray painted. Spray paint is my new friend. It really works wonders, and it is so easy, and quick.



Before (I'll post an after picture tomorrow!)



Check out my last spray paint project

Before




I love it! It's going to be hanging very soon over the stair well leading to the second floor!

Tomorrow I will tackle this.. 


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love some blog love :)