Sunday, April 18, 2010

music fills our home

Yesterday was a really busy, cold, snowy day!
I am so done with the snow!
Lauren and I went out shopping for kayleigh's baby shower, we got some really cute stuff!
I can't wait for her shower next weekend. This was the weekend that I was going to take maternity photo's for kayleigh and cory, but because of the weather that is put on hold. Hopefully it will warm up this week so that we can get a few good photo's in time for her shower. 

Jason had his regular band practice yesterday afternoon. All the guys set up in our living room and play from 2 to 5. They are really good, and getting better each practice. The band consists of jason on guitar, ben on bass, jeff on guitar and they are trying to find a drummer that will be a good fit for the band. Yesterday they tried out jim, he did a really good job and it sounded great! justin and brandon also came over, it was fun to have a full house and hunter always loves band practice. he loves the drums, he always wants to play the drums. 


Jason and I decided to go out and meet up with a bunch of our friends at root five, a band called forever young was playing. We had never seen them before, they were really good. We only stayed for a little bit because Hunter woke up when we dropped him off at Nana's house, so when he was still awake at 10:45, we decided to head home. 

Today it is gloomy and rainy, I hate it. I'm ready for the sun to come back! 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love some blog love :)