Monday, April 19, 2010

the sun will come out

Yesterday started off as another rainy day. I went with lauren over to see kayleigh and cory. Lauren brought them some smaller gifts for the baby. One of my favorite must haves for new moms, Hyland's Teething Tabs 125 tabs. They are awesome!! Jason had stayed home because Hunter was sleeping and Jason said he was going to take a nap to. So I texted him once we were leaving kayeighs and he called me and said "tricked ya", I'm like what. He didn't take a nap, because he stayed up and cleaned the house so I wouldn't have to! How sweet is that :)

We went to aunt judy's for an early turkey dinner to celebrate grandpy's 76th birthday and then we went to my mom's house for a late spaghetti dinner to celebrate aunty arlene's 79th birthday! We ate so much! 
And Hunter had a lot of fun. But he wore us out!

Of course I forgot my camera, but hopefully i'll get some pictures from my mom and nicole. 

And the sun came out! Hopefully it is here to stay. 

xo

1 comment:

  1. awwww.....mama i miss u guys soooo much!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love some blog love :)