Thursday, April 29, 2010

the last few days..






The last few days I have been working around the house. I rehung the pictures going up the stairway. They look so much better. I still have a few more to hang and then I need to pick out pictures to print for the frames. 
I also hung pictures in Jason's music room, he loves them! 








I started to paint the kitchen stools and after painting them all one coat I've decided I'm going to spray paint them a country red. I think they will look real good. 



Fisher-Price Precious Planet Potty, Froggy FriendHunter is still using the potty! Last night my mom came over for dinner.
Then we went to target to get a different potty. We got this fisher price froggy potty.
This one was recommended by a bunch of mom's I know. The one we had was not very user friendly. So hopefully Hunter will transition to this one easily.


Kan Jam Official Game Set
Then we went and got jason birthday present. I hope he's going to like it. I'm pretty sure he will and it will give us a game to play when we have friends over. Kan Jam Official Game Set we have played it a few different times and he always spends a lot of time playing it and has a lot of fun so I figured this would be  good present!



 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love some blog love :)