Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Recording our days...

I'm hoping to stick with this blog. I would love for this to become a journal for me to record our days, our ups and our downs. Hunter's growth as well as our own. Our house becoming more of a home everyday. My life each day becoming what I have dreamed about since I was a little girl. I know that sounds cheesy, and yes it's not always sunshine and rainbows, but there is way more good, than not so good; and for that I am thankful. 

We are a busy family! We bought our house in June 2009, it was a *major* fixer upper! We have made so much progress, and it continues everyday. I have learned a lot throughout this journey of our first home as a family. A lot about me, a lot about Jason and a lot about life. It has been a challenge, a big challenge. But so worth it. We aren't done yet, but we are getting closer. 

Our sweet, outgoing, loving, busy, baby boy Hunter, is 20 months and amazes me everyday. He is so awesome, and exactly what I needed in my life. I feel as though God knew I needed Hunter and I am so thankful to have him. He is perfect. In the past 20 months with Hunter, I have learned more about love and life, than I ever thought I would. We are so very blessed. A day doesn't go by that I don't sit and just watch my sweet baby and thank God for him. I hold him and ask him to promise he will always hug and kiss me, and sit on my lap, even when he's 30 :)

Alrighty... let's hope I stick with this one this time!

xo

1 comment:

  1. wow o wow!! hunter is growing up waaaayyyy 2 fast ma!!! :( he is sooo freakin adorable tho!! and u guys have def. made huge progress on the house!! it looks great!1 I LOVE U GUYS!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love some blog love :)