Monday, April 26, 2010

flowers.. pottys and seedlings

Today was a big day for us! Hunter learned how to use the potty! I'm so shocked and excited! He went pee pee 7 times.. yes I counted... and yes I'm blogging about it! hehehe

oh and yes.. i took pictures.. oh man.. totally laughing at myself 


I hung my first screen door! It worked well. We love it. 
Hunter LOVES it!


notice his onesie buttoned over his pants.. it's the only way he will keep them on



We have a robin making a nest in my wreath.
 It's amazing how she used this rainy day to collect mud to pack into her nest.
I am doing my best to not scare her away and give her a safe place to have babies.



We took a nice walk tonight and I finally got some of these beautiful flowers I have been eyeing up for weeks.





We had a great day!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love some blog love :)