Thursday, April 15, 2010

all is good.. in my world

I'm laying on the couch with karma, she's keeping my feet warm. I'm uploading the pictures from the day. I took 60! I love taking pictures, Jason is going to need a second job to be able to afford for me to print them all!


Hunter and I went out to play in the yard. He loves to play outside! LOVES IT! His favorite thing to do is pick up sticks, lots of sticks! 





And he loves to give sticks to Karma & Lilly





After running a bunch of errands and going to visit Nana at work we came home and Jason and I did some more work in the yard. We finished one of the side gardens, only one more to go! Hunter learned how to climb out of his stroller, even with the five point harness, he was out! We came inside and I made dinner while Hunter ran around, some how he got a TON of energy, TONS! So he ran and ran. Then I put his new big boy underware on him. He takes his diaper off a lot, so I figured I would buy him big boy underware to put over his diaper and maybe he would keep it on. Well we made a big deal about it and clapped and he loved them!










And that was our day. 
xo 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love some blog love :)