Wednesday, May 12, 2010

internet free days...

Jason and I have decided to cut our computer use down by a ton. We set a goal for 3 days to not use the internet until Hunter goes to bed for the night. Today was day 1. We did great, we had an awesome day and got a ton done! I will admit I missed facebook... but this will be a good change. After the 3 days Jas and I are going to reevaluate. I'm thinking we should continue on like this, maybe adding in computer time during Hunter's naps. But this will most def be a good thing for all of us!

So check out some of what I did today!

7:30 am... I was painting babyfood jars! Jason thinks I'm nuts!

I got my inspiration for this project from Val, check out her AWESOME blog
www.collectingthemoments.blogspot.com
she rocks!






Decorated these cutting boards (which I don't actually use for food)


Sealed them.









made cherry italian ice



picked lilacs..

Practiced taking headshots



Jason, Hunter and I went to amvets and got some great deals. I got a bunch of picture frames, a really funky vase and curtains for Jason's music room, my art room and the upstairs hallway. We also scored on this The Original Rollercoaster by Anatex for only 4 bucks! Got all of that for $23 :)


It was a great day!
I'm SO happy to be home, it doesn't even feel like I was in PA yesterday. 

My house is clean, my baby happily sleeping
xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love some blog love :)